You can subscribe to email updates and RSS feeds from our Ministers covering:
- ministerial media releases
To receive a daily email update, contact us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Ministers’ RSS feeds:
- Minister for Industry, Science and Technology Karen Andrews
- Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction Angus Taylor
- Minister for Resources, Water and Northern Australia Keith Pitt
- Minister for Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business Michaelia Cash
- Assistant Minister for Northern Australia Michelle Landry
Subscribe to RSS feeds from all of our Ministers
About RSS feeds
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds are a simple way for you to get regular updates from our website.
They allow you to access an updated feed of new information we publish.
You need an RSS feed reader to view them. Some Internet browsers have their own feed readers, or you may need to use a stand-alone reader or browser add-on. You may need an app to access RSS feeds on your mobile device.
Setting up an RSS feed
The type of RSS feed reader you have installed will determine the exact steps you need to follow.
Some feed readers have a subscribe button and others may have an ‘Add New Feed’ button. If your reader has an ‘Add New Feed’ button see below for instructions.
- Click on the link for the RSS feed you want to subscribe to, this will take you to the feed URL.
- Copy the feed URL.
- Paste the URL into your RSS feed reader in the ‘Add New Feed’ location or similar.
You should now be set up to get all of the latest updates from the RSS feed you selected.
Customising your RSS feeds
You can also customise the type of RSS feed you receive from our website. You just need to specify what kind of content, and from which minister, you would like the feed to contain.
For instructions contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org